Thursday, April 10, 2008

Wedding/Anniversary Ideas

1. Ok, so bare with me on this photo. I didn't realize how bad it was when I took it, but I already gave this away and I wanted to post it anyways. The quote says - "Grow old with me the best is yet to be."

2. My sister/brother-in-laws got married a few years ago and got this beautiful frame for their wedding. I was so jealous that last year for Christmas my cute mother -in-law had one made for me. I have this hanging over my entryway door. I like it because it's on glass and you can see the wall color behind it.
3. If you haven't notice, I practice a lot of ideas with our last name initial. This way, it never goes to waste and I think we have a fun inital to play around with. Here's a little 3 x 3 tile that is fun to have a shelf.
4. Here's what the above picture looks like without the circle around it. Either way is fun.
Posted by Picasa

No comments: