Thursday, April 10, 2008

Accents By Ali

Well after leaving my dream job at the PBR almost 2 years ago, I've really been missing the creative outlet that I used to have. Scrapbooking is only so fun, but I've been doing it for years. So, for Christmas this year, my adorable husband agreed to let me and help me start a VINYL lettering business. It's been a fun and busy ride and I wouldn't change it for the world.

It's only taken me a few months to get going on this, but life is busy when you start a new business and have 2 kids. I'm so excited to be launching this new site with some fun new ideas that you can do with vinyl lettering! I've been collecting ideas and working on projects and instead of waiting any longer, I'm just going to start posting. I'm not the best photographer, so bare with me, but hope you enjoy the journey. If you have any ideas or suggestions, send them my way. I love the creativity that comes with VINYL lettering.

A little bit about VINYL letters...
VINYL lettering is so versatile! You can use it on wood, mirrors, glass, cars, walls, and much more! You can say anything you want and add just the right ACCENT to your home, craft room, nursery, kitchen or any room for that matter. One of the best things I love about VINYL is that you can peel if off when you're done and it doesn't leave a mark.

A few of my favorite things to do with VINYL...

I love to change the greeting on my front door to say, Welcome, O Holy Night, Happy Holidays, etc. to welcome all the my friends and family to our home.

It makes great gifts for baby showers, weddings, Mother/Father's Day, Christmas, etc. You can personalize anything you want. I love to give wedding presents with their last name and then the year they were established.

Lastly, I love that you can design anything you want and make it fit your home. VINYL doesn't have to just have to be written in black or white and that there is a color or quote out there that goes with any lifestyle.

Hope you enjoy and feel free to send me your questions or ideas and I'll continue to post new pictures and ideas.

Ali

1 comment:

Carla said...

I know this is really random, but I saw on your profile that you and Kelly have only moved twice since you've been married.....what a dream. John and I will have moved 10 times before this year is over. We just celebrated our 6th wedding anniversary. We have never lived anywhere for longer than a year. Nut's, huh?! We are hopeing that will change soon!