Thursday, April 10, 2008

Family Room Ideas

1. You can do this with any name. What a great quote - "Be true to who you are and the family name you bear." - Gordon B. Hinckley. He truly was a man who was the perfect example of "Being true to who you are."
2. This isn't the best picture, but you get the idea. I'm so grateful for my family and for them believing in me and for all of their creative minds!
3. In my friends' B's house, she loves initals too as you can can see. I just love her bookshelf!
4. If you look closely, this clock has a last name on it and the year they were married. You can make these clocks for like $70 or you can buy a clock at any store and add your last name to it and the year you were married. It's hanging over the mantel at my friends' house.
Posted by Picasa

No comments: