Sunday, April 13, 2008

Bathroom/Laundry Room

I can't take credit for this idea, but I loved it so I posted it anyways. I saw this idea on a website and then recreated it for our bathroom door. I can have any initial and it gives our bathroom just the right ACCENT.

I made this sign years ago for my sister's laundry room, but I thought you could it in any color, font or size and add it to your laundry room. I've heard other great quotes for laundry rooms --"Drop your drawers here.", "Laundry 24 cents", "Normal around here is just a setting on the dryer."

I've always loved this idea. I've seen this in many peoples home and I just love the simplicity of it and the reminder to have FHE.
Posted by Picasa

3 comments:

Lisa said...

I LOVE my Laundry sign you made. I think of you every time I go in my laundry room, which, with five of us, is often. :)

Carrie said...

I really like the Family Home Evening organizer. I just don't know where to put it.

EricandLauren said...

Ali, I would LOVE a family home evening board if you don't mind. Could you email me and let me know how much and what info you need?
Thaks!!